Something Moves Slumber Party
October 11-12, 2019
Old Bridge Township Raceway Park
We start on Friday, October 11th, with a good, old-fashioned Friday Night Drift Party. So prepare to shred for a little under the lights and then enjoy some drinks with your other drivers until you retire to your resting place of choice for the night.
On Saturday, October 12th, it’s Something Moves. Nothing better than a full day of shredding after partying on Friday.
And finally on Sunday, October 13th, we were able to get another Beginner Clinic on the schedule. It will be open to C group and new drivers and is a great time to really get comfortable with your car. Whether you have driven the past 2 days and want some individual feedback on Sunday or just want to come out with a fresh mind, body and car and make the most of our instruction, it’s up to you.
IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE THE CLINIC, GO TO THE CLINIC SECTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST FIRST!!!! There’s deals to be had if you’re driving for more than just one day!
Something Moves Slumber Party
This event is open to all drivers. As always, make sure your car passes tech. If it does not pass, you will not be allowed on track. Registration will NOT be refunded if you can not pass tech. The rules can be found here:
Friday – Road Course
Gates open – 4:00 PM
Tech opens – 4:15 PM
Driver’s Meeting – 4:45 PM
Drifting starts – 5:00 PM
Drifting ends – 10:00 PM
Party until ???
Saturday – Road Course
Gates open – 8:00 AM
Tech opens – 8:30 AM
Driver’s Meeting – 10:00 AM
Drifting starts – 10:15 AM
Drifting ends – 6:00 PM
Drivers meetings are mandatory. You must attend the drivers meeting before you can get out on the course. This is for your safety and it goes for everyone.
Since there’s a couple things going on, we’re going to have a couple options for registration.
FNDP Only – $75 to preregister or $100 at the gate.
Something Moves Only – $160 to preregister or $185 at the gate.
FNDP and Something Moves – $210 preregister or $250 at the gate.
Preregistration will be open until Thursday, October 10th at Midnight.
Spectator tickets available at the gate for $20. Kids under 10 are $5 and kids under 5 are free.
Use the button below to register to drive. Make sure to include all required information. Registration is open from now until Thursday, October 10th at midnight. Any issues with payment email Club Loose.
By Registering below, you are confirming that you have read the Rulebook and meet all requirements.
If you want to drive the Clinic, read the clinic section first before signing up. No deals for people who can’t read.
If you register and something happens, registration can be transferred to another event if you let us know before the event starts. You need to email us at email@example.com. After the event, there is nothing that we can do and you will forfeit your registration payment. To cancel registration, you need to notify us at least 3 days before the event.
We are going to be selling ride along wristbands. Passengers will need to arrange with the driver they are planning on riding with. Passenger must by 18 years old. The passenger must have a helmet and attire that meets Club Loose rules, i.e. SA2015 or SA2010 (less than 5 years old) closed face or better in acceptable condition and long pants, closed toe shoes and shirts with sleeves. The vehicle must have an approved seating configuration based on the rulebook. We are currently limiting this to A group drivers so that means a bucket seat and harness that are not expired. Passenger wristbands will be $20/person and available at the Club Loose Merch Tent or the Mansion or Sneaky Pete’s(we will announce at drivers meeting).
Follow us on Instagram (@clubloose) and Facebook (facebook.com/clubloose).
Use hashtags like #clubloose, #SomethingMoves and other ones like that so we can see what you’re up to and share your posts if they’re cool.
Don’t forget about all the rad stuff offered to our drivers by the Club Loose Support Team. Tires, parts, safety gear, wheels and more! Check out the link below for the full list of companies that are part of the program.
Support Team Main Page
Beginner Clinic – October 13, 2019
Open to C group drivers ONLY. If you’ve never driven before, you’re considered C group.
Registration will be limited so don’t wait to sign up. This will be a smaller group so that everyone can get the seat time and instruction that they need.
This is NOT a spectator event. So don’t plan on bringing your old lady or your buddy or anything like that. Just bring yourself, your car, a big stack of tires and a desire to shred.
Rules and car set up tips
Cars and drivers must pass tech. You need to make sure you have a legal helmet, all the safety gear and everything else required in the rulebook to drive an event. The rules can be found here:
If you have questions about the rulebook, EMAIL US.
Along with just passing tech, we want you guys to spend the time driving and not fighting with you car. So make sure to do the following things before showing up:
- Alignment – Ask if you need help with specs but you need to get a good alignment before driving. BC Tire is part of our Support Team and will take care of your tire and alignment needs. You don’t have to go there but you need to get an actual alignment, not something you and your buddy did in a gravel driveway on a hill after watching a youtube video about how to string a car.
- Working e-brake – doesn’t have to be a hydro, can be stock. If it is a hydro, it should be a dual caliper setup. Tons of companies make brackets for the handle and for the second caliper in a relatively affordable setup.
- Motor runs well – doesn’t need to make a ton of power but should be able to run for a while without overheating or breaking up or having any other problems. Making good power consistently is way better than higher peak numbers with nothing in the middle. Look at most of the staff cars, they’re stock SRs or 1JZs with the boost turned up a couple pounds. No need for anything crazy.
- Seat and steering wheel setup are highly recommended. There’s some good, affordable options out there for both. These are the parts that you touch in the car and will make you feel a lot more comfortable than a busted up stock seat and a ripped wheel. A passenger seat is also a good idea to have for clinic. Our instructors will get in the car with you and be able to help you out if you have a seat for them. Also good for when we drive your car and you can watch. Not required but highly recommended.
- Helmet – said it already, don’t show up with a beat up old helmet that doesn’t meet our 5 year rule. Or a motorcycle helmet. Get something decent and you will appreciate it. You’re going to be in the car for a while, so you’re cheap, no padding helmet that gives you a headache after 5 minutes will make you hate life.
- Wheels and tires – size these for your power and your setup. You’re not making 500hp, so shouldn’t show up with 265s on 18s. Take into account the overall size and how it affects your gearing. If you can afford it, and with tires as cheap as they are now you should, get new tires. Used tires will work at first but you’re going to love the consistency that you can have with new tires. If you have to get used, at least get similar sized.
Gates Open (be at the track by 8:30 at the latest) – 8:00AM
Tech and staff constructively criticizing cars – 8:30AM
Drivers Meeting – 9:30AM
Track walk, road course stuff, drifting stuff, etc – 10:00AM
Go Home – 5PM
This event is for C group drivers and brand new beginners.
Space is limited and this will fill up quickly.
It is $160 to drive.
Use the button below to register to drive. Make sure to include all required information. Registration is open from now until it is full. Any issues with payment email Club Loose.
After successful registration, paypal will redirect you to a secret page where you can add-on FNDP or Something Moves or both at a discounted price. This is only for drivers who have registered for the clinic. If paypal does not redirect you or you accidentally close it, email us and we can send it to you again. Anyone else who tries to find the discount page will just be donating their money to our favorite animal shelter with no expectation of a refund.
This will show as sold out when the clinic is full. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the wait list.
Because this is a clinic and space is limited, the cancellation rules are different for this event. If you cannot make the clinic, you need to notify us by email no later than Monday, October 7th at noon. Our email is email@example.com. After October 7th at noon, there is nothing that we can do and you will forfeit your registration payment. Registration cannot be transferred to another event.
IF you DO NOT follow the guidelines listed above to cancel and DO NOT show up to the event, you WILL NOT be refunded.
If you have any questions, please contact Club Loose.
See you dudes soon!