No Fear Moves – Saturday, June 12, 2021
Beginner Clinic – Sunday, June 13, 2021
Englishtown Raceway Park
Let’s kick off the middle part of our season with a fun weekend to focus on getting more comfortable behind the wheel. Saturday is No Fear Moves Returns and Sunday is a Beginner Clinic. A lot of what we have planned for this weekend is focused on new and C group drivers but we are adding a few spots for A and B group drivers for No Fear Moves Returns. Turns out the kart track is a lot of fun for all skill levels.
Both events are limited in capacity so make sure to sign up right away. Details for the each day are broken down below.
No Fear Moves Returns – Saturday, June 12, 2021
The road course can be intimidating, that’s why it builds some of the best drivers in the game. But it’s not always the best way to learn for everyone. So because of that, we started doing No Fear Moves.
We started doing this a couple years ago and it has been a great way for drivers to get comfortable and focus on driving instead of not taking the shortcut to Wawa from the back track. So we try and get over to the Kart Track at least once or twice a year, so here’s your first chance this season.
This event is open to all groups and new drivers. Space will be limited so that everyone can get enough seat time. This will be capped at 60 drivers. Most of the space is for C group but a good amount of spots are available for A and B group drivers.
As always, make sure your car passes tech. If it does not pass, you will not be allowed on track. Registration will NOT be refunded if you can not pass tech. The rules can be found here:
Saturday – Kart Track
Gates open – 8:00 AM
Tech opens – 8:30 AM
Drivers Meeting – 9:45 AM
Drifting starts – 10:00 AM
Drifting ends – 6:00 PM
Drivers meetings are mandatory. You must attend the drivers meeting before you can get out on the course. This is for your safety and it goes for everyone.
You have two options to register for this event. Preregister below or pay at the gate.
$100 to preregister or $125 at the gate (if there is still space).
Preregistration will be open until Thursday, June 10th at Midnight.
Spectator tickets available at the gate for $20. Kids under 10 are $5 and kids under 5 are free.
Use the button below to register to drive. Make sure to include all required information. Registration is open from now until Thursday, June 10th at midnight. Any issues with payment email Club Loose.
By Registering below, you are confirming that you have read the Rulebook and meet all requirements.
If you register and something happens, registration can be transferred to another event if you let us know before the event starts. You need to email us at email@example.com. After the event has started, there is nothing that we can do and you will forfeit your registration payment. To cancel registration, you need to notify us at least 3 days before the event. Registrations that are cancelled within 24 hours of payment will receive a full refund but any refunds requested after that will incur a 5% fee.
Beginner Clinic – Sunday, June 13, 2021
Sunday is an beginner clinic and open to C group and new drivers only.
Registration will be limited so don’t wait to sign up. This will be a smaller group so that everyone can get the seat time and instruction that they need.
This is NOT a spectator event. DO NOT bring your old lady or your buddy or anything like that. Just bring yourself, your car, a big stack of tires and a desire to shred.
Rules and car set up tips
Cars and drivers must pass tech. You need to make sure you have a legal helmet, all the safety gear and everything else required in the rulebook to drive an event. The rules can be found here:
If you have questions about the rulebook, EMAIL US.
Along with just passing tech, we want you guys to spend the time driving and not fighting with you car. So make sure to do the following things before showing up:
- Alignment – Ask if you need help with specs but you need to get a good alignment before driving. BC Tire is part of our Support Team and will take care of your tire and alignment needs. You don’t have to go there but you need to get an actual alignment, not something you and your buddy did in a gravel driveway on a hill after watching a youtube video about how to string a car.
- Working e-brake – doesn’t have to be a hydro, can be stock. If it is a hydro, it should be a dual caliper setup. Tons of companies make brackets for the handle and for the second caliper in a relatively affordable setup.
- Motor runs well – doesn’t need to make a ton of power but should be able to run for a while without overheating or breaking up or having any other problems. Making good power consistently is way better than higher peak numbers with nothing in the middle. Look at most of the staff cars, they’re stock SRs or 1JZs with the boost turned up a couple pounds. No need for anything crazy.
- Seat and steering wheel setup are highly recommended. There’s some good, affordable options out there for both. These are the parts that you touch in the car and will make you feel a lot more comfortable than a busted up stock seat and a ripped wheel. A passenger seat is also a good idea to have for clinic. Our instructors will get in the car with you and be able to help you out if you have a seat for them. Also good for when we drive your car and you can watch. Not required but highly recommended.
- Helmet – said it already, don’t show up with a beat up old helmet that doesn’t meet our 5 year rule. Or a motorcycle helmet. Get something decent and you will appreciate it. You’re going to be in the car for a while, so you’re cheap, no padding helmet that gives you a headache after 5 minutes will make you hate life.
- Wheels and tires – size these for your power and your setup. You’re not making 500hp, so shouldn’t show up with 265s on 18s. Take into account the overall size and how it affects your gearing. If you can afford it, and with tires as cheap as they are now you should, get new tires. Used tires will work at first but you’re going to love the consistency that you can have with new tires. If you have to get used, at least get similar sized.
Gates Open (be at the track by 8:30 at the latest) – 8:00AM
Tech and staff constructively criticizing cars – 9:00AM
Drivers Meeting – 9:30AM
Track walk, road course stuff, drifting stuff, etc – 10:00AM
Go Home – 5PM
This event is for C group and new drivers only.
Space is limited and this will fill up quickly.
It is $160 to drive.
Use the button below to register to drive. Make sure to include all required information. Registration is open from now until it is full. Any issues with payment email Club Loose.
This will show as sold out when the clinic is full. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the wait list.
Because this is a clinic and space is limited, the cancellation rules are different for this event. If you cannot make the clinic, you need to notify us by email no later than Thursday, June 10th at noon. Registration can be transferred to another event. Registration can be refunded but there is a 5% fee for refunds requested more than 24 hours after payment. Our email is email@example.com. After the deadline at noon, there is nothing that we can do and you will forfeit your registration payment. Registration cannot be transferred to another event or to another driver without approval.
IF you DO NOT follow the guidelines listed above to cancel and DO NOT show up to the event, you WILL NOT be refunded.
Follow us on Instagram (@clubloose) and Facebook (facebook.com/clubloose).
Use hashtags like #clubloose, #NoFearMoves and other ones like that so we can see what you’re up to and share your posts if they’re cool.
Don’t forget about all the rad stuff offered to our drivers by the Club Loose Support Team. Tires, parts, safety gear, wheels and more! Check out the link below for the full list of companies that are part of the program.
Support Team Main Page
If you have any questions, please contact Club Loose.
See you dudes soon!