Hot Moves plus Drift Kitchen Moves
July 29-30, 2023
Englishtown Raceway Park
Who’s ready to get back to the track for Hot Moves?!?
And to make it an even better weekend, Sunday we are hosting the Drift Kitchen Ladies for a girls only clinic along with a “charity” car wash.
If you are going to sign up for Drift Kitchen Moves, please proceed to the second half of this post and register for that first. And if you want to also drive Hot Moves, email us for a 2-day discount.
Hot Moves – Saturday, July 29, 2023
This event is open to all drivers. As always, make sure your car passes tech. If it does not pass, you will not be allowed on track. Registration will NOT be refunded if you can not pass tech. The rules can be found here:
Saturday – Road Course
Gates open – 8:00 AM
Tech opens – 8:30 AM
Driver’s Meeting – 10:00 AM
Drifting starts – 10:15 AM
Drifting ends – 6:00 PM
Drivers meetings are mandatory. You must attend the drivers meeting before you can get out on the course. This is for your safety and it goes for everyone.
You have two options to register for this event. Preregister below or pay at the gate.
$160 to preregister or $185 at the gate.
Preregistration will be open until Thursday, July 27th at Midnight.
Spectator tickets available at the gate for $20. Kids under 10 are $5 and kids under 5 are free.
Use the button below to register to drive. Make sure to include all required information. Registration is open from now until Thursday, July 27th at midnight. Any issues with payment email Club Loose.
By Registering below, you are confirming that you have read the Rulebook and meet all requirements.
If you want to drive Drift Kitchen Moves, read the Drift Kitchen Moves section first before signing up. No deals for people who can’t read.
If you register and something happens, registration can be transferred to another event if you let us know before the event starts. You need to email us at email@example.com. Transfer credits must be used in the same season as the original purchase. If they are not used during the season, they are forfeited. To cancel registration, you need to notify us at least 3 days before the event. Registrations refunds will incur a 5% fee. After the event has started, there is nothing that we can do and you will forfeit your registration payment.
We are going to be selling ride along wristbands. Passengers will need to arrange with the driver they are planning on riding with. Passenger must by 18 years old. The passenger must have a helmet and attire that meets Club Loose rules, i.e. SA2015 (less than 5 years old) or SA2020 closed face or better in acceptable condition and long pants, closed toe shoes and shirts with sleeves. The vehicle must have an approved seating configuration based on the rulebook. We are currently limiting this to A group drivers so that means a containment/head restraint seat or HANS device and harness that are not expired. Passenger wristbands will be $20/person and available at the Club Loose Merch Tent or the Mansion or Sneaky Pete’s(we will announce at drivers meeting).
Follow us on Instagram (@clubloose) and Facebook (facebook.com/clubloose).
Use hashtags like #clubloose and tag us in your posts so we can make sure not to miss anything rad.
Don’t forget about all the rad stuff offered to our drivers by the Club Loose Support Team. Tires, parts, safety gear, wheels and more! Check out the link below for the full list of companies that are part of the program.
Support Team Main Page
Drift Kitchen Moves – July 30, 2023
It’s Ladies’ Moves! And there’s no boys allowed!
We will be hosting the Drift Kitchen for a full day of drifting. This will be a clinic style event focusing on everything from the basics to advanced depending on each driver’s needs.
Registration is limited to 30 ladies of all skill levels. This will be a smaller group so that everyone can get the seat time and instruction that they need.
On Saturday, July 29, we are having Hot Moves. If anyone wants to drive both, register for Drift Kitchen Moves first and then email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for discounted registration for Hot Moves.
Rules and car set up tips
Cars and drivers must pass tech. You need to make sure you have a legal helmet, all the safety gear and everything else required in the rulebook to drive an event. The rules can be found here:
If you have questions about the rulebook, EMAIL US.
Along with just passing tech, we want you guys to spend the time driving and not fighting with you car. So make sure to do the following things before showing up:
- Alignment – Ask if you need help with specs but you need to get a good alignment before driving. BC Tire is part of our Support Team and will take care of your tire and alignment needs. You don’t have to go there but you need to get an actual alignment, not something you and your buddy did in a gravel driveway on a hill after watching a youtube video about how to string a car.
- Working e-brake – doesn’t have to be a hydro, can be stock. If it is a hydro, it should be a dual caliper setup. Tons of companies make brackets for the handle and for the second caliper in a relatively affordable setup.
- Motor runs well – doesn’t need to make a ton of power but should be able to run for a while without overheating or breaking up or having any other problems. Making good power consistently is way better than higher peak numbers with nothing in the middle. Look at most of the staff cars, they’re stock SRs or 1JZs with the boost turned up a couple pounds. No need for anything crazy.
- Seat and steering wheel setup are highly recommended. There’s some good, affordable options out there for both. These are the parts that you touch in the car and will make you feel a lot more comfortable than a busted up stock seat and a ripped wheel. A passenger seat is also a good idea to have for clinic. Our instructors will get in the car with you and be able to help you out if you have a seat for them. Also good for when we drive your car and you can watch. Not required but highly recommended.
- Helmet – said it already, don’t show up with a beat up old helmet that doesn’t meet our 5 year rule. Or a motorcycle helmet. Get something decent and you will appreciate it. You’re going to be in the car for a while, so you’re cheap, no padding helmet that gives you a headache after 5 minutes will make you hate life.
- Wheels and tires – size these for your power and your setup. You’re not making 500hp, so shouldn’t show up with 265s on 18s. Take into account the overall size and how it affects your gearing. If you can afford it, and with tires as cheap as they are now you should, get new tires. Used tires will work at first but you’re going to love the consistency that you can have with new tires. If you have to get used, at least get similar sized.
8:00 Gates Open (be at the track by 8:30 at the latest)
8:30 Tech and staff constructively criticizing cars.
9:30 Drivers Meeting
10:00 until 5PM – track walk, road course stuff, drifting stuff, etc
5PM – Go home and process what you have learned.
This event is for ladies of all skill levels.
Space is limited. Registration will be open until this is full or Thursday, July 27th at midnight.
It is $160 to drive.
Use the button below to register to drive. Make sure to include all required information. Registration is open from now until it is full. Any issues with payment email Club Loose.
If you would also like to drive Hot Moves, email email@example.com and we will provide instructions for how to sign up at a discounted rate. Please include proof of your clinic registration before emailing us. P.S. if you drive Hot Moves, you can sleep over at the track on Saturday night.
Because this is a clinic and space is limited, the cancellation rules are different for this event. If you cannot make the clinic, you need to notify us by email no later than Wednesday, July 26th at noon. Registration can be transferred to another event or held for a later date but they must be used during the same season. Registration can be refunded but there is a 5% fee for all refunds. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. After the deadline at noon, there is nothing that we can do and you will forfeit your registration payment. Registration cannot be transferred to another event or to another driver without our approval.
If you DO NOT follow the guidelines listed above to cancel and DO NOT show up to the event, you WILL NOT be refunded.
If you have any questions, please contact Club Loose.
See you dudes soon!