September 5-6, 2020
Englishtown Raceway Park
Thanks to the weirdness of 2020, the time between East Coast Bash and Freedom Moves is shorter than ever. So we hope you’re ready to party again because we are doing it!
Registration is now open and each group will be limited to 40 drivers per day. B and C group will get the track to themselves to get everyone a ton of seat time and keep the lines down out there. The schedule that we are using will give everyone a ton of seat time each day.
Spectator tickets are $20 for one day or $30 for the whole weekend. Kids under 10 are $5 and kids under 5 are free. Spectator tickets will only be available at the gate. Spectators are also required to follow all of the Health and Safety Guidelines listed below. We are constantly watching the current state guidelines and will adjust as we learn more.
Sneaky Pete’s will be open serving drinks for all spectators and drivers when they are done for the day. There will be food trucks serving some delicious meals. We will have some shops and other vendors there with some stuff set up. We have a ton of new and some old Club Loose merch available for sale. And there’s going to be a bunch of rad cars and people there to hang out with.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Similar health and safety regulations that are being used everywhere, will be in place.
These are the guidelines for everyone who will be attending the event. If you do not follow these guidelines, you will be asked to leave without refund. These are to keep everyone safe, so don’t screw it up for everyone else.
- Social distancing whenever possible – we are loosening things up but that doesn’t mean that you can bunch up in large groups in the pits or stands
- Wear a mask when you’re in close contact with other people – so when you get to the track to check in, when you come through tech, when we do drivers meeting, when you go to the bathroom, please put on a mask for everyone’s benefit. All other times, you don’t need it but are free to wear one if you want.
- Face coverings are required when social distancing is not possible.
- No touching – you might be comfortable but other people might not be, so hugs, high fives, wedgies, etc should be saved for later
- Wash your hands, like actually wash your hands and do it more often than normal
- No viruses allowed – so if you’re sick, any kind of sick, don’t come, if you’ve been in contact recently with someone who has the virus, don’t come, if you even think something is wrong, don’t come, just stick it out a little longer and come back when you’re feeling great
4PM – 8PM Early roll-in and tech
This is only an option for 2-day and Saturday drivers.
Come up on Friday night and get your car dropped off and teched so you can beat the rush on Saturday morning.
Drivers and their 2 guests are allowed to camp on Friday night.
Each driver’s 2 guests are required to purchase 2-day spectator passes.
The gates will be locked at 8PM and there will not be any in/out after that.
If you are planning on pitting with specific people, show up together. We will be jamming people in, so there’s no saving space for some dude that might be there in the next 3 hours. This goes for Friday night and especially Saturday morning.
Gates open at 7AM.
Gates open for spectators at 10AM.
Drivers Meeting at 11AM.
Drifting starts at 11:15AM.
Drifting stops at 10:00PM.
Bed time at 2AM.
Gates open at 8AM.
Gates open for spectators at 10AM.
Drivers Meeting at 10AM.
Drifting starts at 10:15AM.
Drifting stops at 5PM.
Then we go home.
Drivers meeting is mandatory. You must attend the drivers meeting before you can get out on the course. This is for your safety and it goes for everyone.
Tech will be open Friday night, from 7:30AM until noon on Saturday and 8:30AM until noon on Sunday. Your car must be inspected and pass tech before going out on to the track. All rules must be met, no exceptions will be given especially regarding safety equipment such as fire extinguishers or helmets or battery boxes and tie downs. Make sure your car and equipment will pass tech before coming to the event. No refunds will be given for cars that do not pass.
This event is open to all drivers. As always, make sure your car passes tech. Registration will not be refunded if you can not pass tech. The rules can be found here:
Read the rules a couple times. No excuses will be taken for dumb stuff that doesn’t pass tech. Changes and additions have been bolded, make sure to pay special attention to those.
Pit Space Guidelines
- Drivers will have space for their car and one other vehicle
- If you trailer your car to the track, you can either keep your truck or your trailer in the pits, the other must be put in spectator parking
- Any drivers who want to pit together, must show up together
- Tents or anything setup for camping must be within your space
- Large trailers may need to be nested in order to optimize space, so if you and a buddy have large trailers, you should come together so we can set you up
- Saturday only drivers must leave the pits before Sunday’s drivers meeting at the latest
- Sunday only drivers will not be able to bring their vehicle into the pits until Sunday morning
Pit Rules and Conduct – READ THIS!
- All current Health and Safety Guidelines must be followed.
- No outside alcohol. Sneaky Pete’s will be stocked.
- You can drink at the bar after you’re done driving.
- Pit speed is 5mph on everything.
- Camping is only allowed on Saturday night for drivers and their 2 guests.
- No motorized vehicles to be driven in the pits after dark.
- No other vehicles (mopeds, golf carts, scooters, etc) allowed in the pits at all.
- Clean up after yourself.
- No trash jenga, tell someone if the trash can near your pit is full.
- Don’t fuck up the bathrooms or the showers. We don’t have to let you use them.
- Be adults. We have no problem kicking out people who abuse the freedom you get here. We want to have fun too.
- Have fun. It’s ECB after all.
Drivers and their 2 crew/guests will be able to camp in the pits on Saturday night. You will be able to set up a tent or something small within the pit space that you are given. So you need to plan things out. Cars cannot be moved into the roads through the pits and block the path. Only Saturday and full weekend drivers will be in the pits on Saturday night. If you are only driving Sunday, you will most likely be out in the spectator parking until gates open on Sunday.
The 2 guests must be with the driver to pick up their overnight wristbands. A 2-day spectator ticket is required to get the overnight wristband.
Spectators CANNOT set up camp inside the pits. If you are driving on Saturday, you will not have any pit space so there will be nowhere for you to stay in the pits. Setting up tents in the spectator parking is also not allowed. Just between us, if you’re partying at Sneaky Pete’s all night and can’t drive home, no one will be mad if you go back to your car in the spectator parking and go to sleep. But if you go back to your car and make a ton of noise and cause some other commotion, there’s a very good chance that Englishtown Security will be stopping by to say hi.
And no matter what, if you’re making a lot of noise or being a pain in the ass after Sneaky Pete’s closes at 2AM, you will be leaving. As long as you treat the pits and everyone else and their stuff with respect, there won’t be any issues.
Use the Paypal button below to register. Registration is open until we hit our limits or Wednesday, September 2nd at 11:59PM. Late payments will not be accepted. If there are any issues email us at ClubLoose@gmail.com. If you’re coming from out of town and don’t know what group you are supposed to be in, ask.
Online registration is $160 for one day or $265 for both Saturday and Sunday.
By Registering below, you are confirming that you have read the Rulebook and meet all requirements.
You must be an approved A group driver to register for A. If you are from out of town and you don’t know us, then you’ll need video or someone that we do know to vouch for you. Contact us first before registering. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Cancellation or Change
Because this is a limited space event, our cancellation and transfer policy is different. Any request for a transfer or cancellation needs to be received by Wednesday, September 2nd at 10AM. All requests must be emailed to email@example.com and include your information and transaction information. After the event, there is nothing that we can do and you will forfeit your registration payment.
Note: Facebook messages, Instagram DMs, texts, google hangouts or anything other than email will be ignored. I don’t care that you sent a Facebook message to us about something important, we aren’t reading it.
We are going to be selling ride along wristbands. Passengers will need to arrange with the driver they are planning on riding with. Passenger must by 18 years old. The passenger must have a helmet and attire that meets Club Loose rules, i.e. SA2015 (less than 6 years old) or SA2020 closed face or better in acceptable condition and long pants, closed toe shoes and shirts with sleeves. The vehicle must have an approved seating configuration based on the rulebook. We are currently limiting this to A group drivers so that means a containment/head restraint seat or HANS device and harness that are not expired. Passenger wristbands will be $20/person and available at the Club Loose Merch Tent or the Mansion or Sneaky Pete’s(we will announce at drivers meeting).
Passengers are the responsibility of the driver. So if something isn’t right with whoever you decide to let in your car, it’s on you as well. Get things sorted and make sure your passenger has a wristband and the proper safety gear before even thinking about heading down on track.
Follow us on Instagram (@clubloose) and Facebook (facebook.com/clubloose).
We want to see you guys getting ready for Freedom Moves so tag us in your posts and use hashtags like #FreedomMoves and #clubloose and other cool ones so we can find them and share them.
Don’t forget about all the rad stuff offered to our drivers by the Club Loose Support Team. Tires, parts, safety gear, wheels and more! Check out the link below for the full list of companies that are part of the program.
Support Team Main Page
If you have any questions, please contact Club Loose.
See you dudes soon!