The BloodMasters’ Invitational
October 3, 2020
Englishtown Raceway Park
The BloodMasters’ Invitational is a team tandem event that will bring some of the best teams in the country to the Greatest Place On Earth.
The day will start on the kart track with all of the teams shredding together.
In the evening, we will move to the Stadium for practice, drift games and, finally, the team tandem competition.
This is a spectator event. Tickets are $20 and can be purchased at the gate on the day of the event.
Because we are at the Kart Track and Stadium, the layout will be different than our normal road course events but the amenities will be the same. Food trucks like Mr. C’s and a remote Sneaky Pete’s will be set up for all your food and booze needs.
Plus the pits will be packed with all of the competing cars and their teammates. Several of our Support Team will have booths set up. Our Merch Booth will be out with some new stuff. And there might be even more in store for you, so don’t miss this one.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Similar health and safety regulations that are being used everywhere, will be in place.
These are the guidelines for everyone who will be attending the event. If you do not follow these guidelines, you will be asked to leave without refund. These are to keep everyone safe, so don’t screw it up for everyone else.
- Social distancing whenever possible – we are loosening things up but that doesn’t mean that you can bunch up in large groups in the pits or stands
- Wear a mask when you’re in close contact with other people – so when you get to the track to check in, when you come through tech, when we do drivers meeting, when you go to the bathroom, please put on a mask for everyone’s benefit. All other times, you don’t need it but are free to wear one if you want.
- Face coverings are required when social distancing is not possible.
- No touching – you might be comfortable but other people might not be, so hugs, high fives, wedgies, etc should be saved for later
- Wash your hands, like actually wash your hands and do it more often than normal
- No viruses allowed – so if you’re sick, any kind of sick, don’t come, if you’ve been in contact recently with someone who has the virus, don’t come, if you even think something is wrong, don’t come, just stick it out a little longer and come back when you’re feeling great
Please Read: Travel Advisory for drivers and spectators coming from out of state.
Each team is made up of three drivers and a team captain. The teams were hand picked and invited by the BloodMasters. There are teams coming from as far as Texas, Florida and the Midwest. Joining them are plenty of the local teams that are regulars at our events. This mix should make for some pretty awesome action.
More info on the teams who will be in attendance can be found at www.thebloodmasters.com.
Gates open at 9AM
Drifting on the Kart Track starts at 11AM
Drifting on the Stadium starts at 4PM
Team Tandem Competition at 8PM
Party as soon as we have a winner!
Follow us on Instagram (@clubloose) and Facebook (facebook.com/clubloose). Follow The BloodMasters on Instagram (@thebloodmasters) and Facebook (facebook.com/thebloodmasters).
The official tag for the event is #BMI2020. Follow that to see the teams prepping and hopefully talking some trash in preparation for this event. There’s also #clubloose, #greatestplaceonearth and #bloodmasters which should be pretty good to check out.
If you have any questions, please contact Club Loose.
See you dudes soon!