October 10, 2020
Englishtown Raceway Park
There’s not much better than being at the Greatest Place on Earth during the Fall. The leaves are changing, the temperature is getting cooler and you don’t get as sweaty sitting inside a drift car for hours.
It’s has been a pretty long break since Freedom Moves, so now let’s get back to shredding!
Health and Safety Guidelines
Similar health and safety regulations that are being used everywhere, will be in place at all times during the event.
These are the guidelines for everyone who will be attending the event. If you do not follow these guidelines, you will be asked to leave without refund. These are to keep everyone safe, so don’t screw it up for everyone else.
- Social distancing whenever possible – we are loosening things up but that doesn’t mean that you can bunch up in large groups in the pits or stands
- Wear a mask when you’re in close contact with other people – so when you get to the track to check in, when you come through tech, when we do drivers meeting, when you go to the bathroom, please put on a mask for everyone’s benefit. All other times, you don’t need it but are free to wear one if you want.
- Face coverings are required when social distancing is not possible.
- No touching – you might be comfortable but other people might not be, so hugs, high fives, wedgies, etc should be saved for later
- Wash your hands, like actually wash your hands and do it more often than normal
- No viruses allowed – so if you’re sick, any kind of sick, don’t come, if you’ve been in contact recently with someone who has the virus, don’t come, if you even think something is wrong, don’t come, just stick it out a little longer and come back when you’re feeling great
This event is open to all drivers. As always, make sure your car passes tech. If it does not pass, you will not be allowed on track. Registration will NOT be refunded if you can not pass tech. The rules can be found here:
Spectator tickets available at the gate for $20. Kids under 10 are $5 and kids under 5 are free.
Saturday – Road Course
Gates open – 8:00 AM
Tech opens – 8:30 AM
Driver’s Meeting – 10:00 AM
Drifting starts – 10:15 AM
Drifting ends – 6:00 PM
Drivers meetings are mandatory. You must attend the drivers meeting before you can get out on the course. This is for your safety and it goes for everyone.
Currently only online registration will be available for this event for drivers.
$160 to drive Fall Moves.
Registration will be open until Thursday, October 8th at midnight.
Use the button below to register to drive. Make sure to include all required information. Registration is open from now until Thursday, October 8th at midnight Any issues with payment email Club Loose.
By Registering below, you are confirming that you have read the Rulebook and meet all requirements and will comply with all additional safety requirements listed above.
If you want to drive the Clinic, read the clinic section first before signing up. No deals for people who can’t read.
If you register and something happens, registration can be transferred to another event if you let us know before the event starts. You need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After the event, there is nothing that we can do and you will forfeit your registration payment. To cancel registration, you need to notify us at least 3 days before the event.
We are going to be selling ride along wristbands. Passengers will need to arrange with the driver they are planning on riding with. Passenger must by 18 years old. The passenger must have a helmet and attire that meets Club Loose rules, i.e. SA2015 (less than 6 years old) or SA2020 closed face or better in acceptable condition and long pants, closed toe shoes and shirts with sleeves. The vehicle must have an approved seating configuration based on the rulebook. We are currently limiting this to A group drivers so that means a containment/head restraint seat or HANS device and harness that are not expired. Passenger wristbands will be $20/person and available at the Club Loose Merch Tent or the Mansion or Sneaky Pete’s(we will announce at drivers meeting).
Follow us on Instagram (@clubloose) and Facebook (facebook.com/clubloose).
Use hashtags like #clubloose, #FallMoves and other ones like that so we can see what you’re up to and share your posts if they’re cool.
Don’t forget about all the rad stuff offered to our drivers by the Club Loose Support Team. Tires, parts, safety gear, wheels and more! Check out the link below for the full list of companies that are part of the program.
Support Team Main Page
If you have any questions, please contact Club Loose.
See you dudes soon!